- Since 16 May 2020 – Deputy Director-General in charge of Directorates C, G, R in the Joint Research Centre (JRC)
- 1/09/2016 – 15/05/2020: Deputy Director-General – Directorate-General “Human Resources and Security” (HR)From 1/02/2020 to 15/03/2020: Acting Director-General
- 06/2013 – 08/2016: Director “Resources Management and Optimisation” – Directorate- General “Informatics” (DIGIT) responsible among other of strategic advice to the Director- General, General coordination, Planning and Monitoring and process optimisation, Procurement office and management of resources.
- 02/2011 – 06/2013: Head of Unit HR.03 – Internal Audit and Business Process Re- engineering – DG HR main responsibilities among others: Internal Audit, Business Process Re- engineering (BPR) and Unit management.
- 09/2007 – 01/2011: Head of Unit – IAS. A2 – Regulatory Agencies – Internal Audit Service (IAS). Responsible for the Internal Audit activities in the regulatory agencies and other community bodies, the European Data Protection Supervisor, and the European Schools; Unit management (team of 26 staff).
- 08/2004 – 09/2007: Assistant to the Director-General and Resource Manager – IAS
Advice and assistance to the Director-General, responsible for the relations with cabinet and other stakeholders, responsible for management of resources related issues in the IAS and Unit management.
- 09/2002 – 07/2004: Administrator Internal Audit Service (IAS)
Internal coordination of the preparatory work for the Audit Progress Committee and AuditNet, Development of a risk based audit strategy for the IAS, Internal quality reviewer, Team Leader responsible for the finalisation of the Action 87 of the Reform White Book of the Commission (2000) and Development and implementation of an integrated internal planning and monitoring tool.